Well, I got out of bed at 2 a.m. this morning to go meditate.
This only happens to me a few times a year–getting out of bed in the middle of the night to meditate. I usually just stay in bed, waiting for eventual sleep to come; maybe doing some relaxation techniques. But early-early this morning, I was wide awake–hadn’t been able to sleep at all–and full of energy and thought.
If you’re ready to stop feeling stressed and fatigued and finally take control
of feeling peaceful and vital into your own hands then I invite you to join me for a FREE Preview Call that reveals the Secret Power of Inner Yoga.
Do you sense that there is more to yoga than a few downward dogs but you don’t know the secret power of yoga that helps you create a life of more inner peace and joy?
Are you ready for less discord and more harmony in your relationships with loved ones, colleagues and even the grocery checker?
Do you Read more…
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, where a lot of us focus on our sweetheart.
But I’m suggesting you (also) focus on your sweet heart. Here’s one way to do that:
Sweet Heart Practice
- Stand tall, close your eyes and bring a sense of inner smile to your mouth and eyes. Enjoy for 30 seconds or more.
- Now feel that inner smile–that sense of soft delight–deep into your brain. Enjoy for 30 seconds or more.
- Open your arms out wide with palms up, slightly lift your chin and feel inner smile at the heart. Enjoy for 30 seconds or more.
- Cross your arms over your heart, drop your chin like you are gazing into your heart (eyes still closed) and mentally ask your heart what it wants to tell you today. Listen without judgment or comment–with a sense of tenderness.
- Thank your sweet heart. Then repeat the asking, listening and thanking 2 more times.
Your heart always knows. But you have to be quiet to hear it.
Thank you, sweet heart!