Spots are filling–Register now!
3 Day Chakra & Soma Yoga Retreat
Friday, October 10th – Sunday, October 12th
Rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit
Regain a sense of childlike wonder
Cultivate more personal awareness to help you enjoy your life more, every day
- all new integrated viniyoga-style practices for the body, mind and spirit, with a focus on developing inner soma (peace, bliss and delight) through pratyahara and chakra meditation
- interactive teachings and self-exploration activities around soma and the chakras
- sangha (community) with like-minded individuals
Who’s this for?
Anyone with an interest in the inner practices of yoga and personal transformation will benefit! All levels and abilities are warmly embraced. We’ll take good care of the body and focus on relaxing the mind and spirit to experience the flow of soma—the nectar of rejuvenation.
“Lorna radiates a very passionate and calm effect. Her techniques naturally re-balance the body, mind and spirit.” –Karen Bonomo
Join us! You’ll receive:
- Three days of lovingly guided yoga practices and special activities in a beautiful setting
- Four meals communally prepared and shared
- Recommendations for continuing to use the practices after the retreat
- A live recording of a special practice from the retreat
- Plenty of integration time to fully relax and re-set from the routine of everyday life
or call (307) 362-5632
(Payment plan available)
This special retreat is nonresidential–you can choose any hotel in Pinedale, or camp, or stay with a friend who lives in town! We are delighted to provide you with some lodging suggestions if you need help with that. Looking for a roommate? Let us know and we’ll help connect you to someone else who would like to share lodging.
The Chakra & Soma Retreat begins at 2 pm on Friday and ends at 3 pm on Sunday. Meals that are provided are Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, and Sunday brunch (don’t you love brunch?!) Saturday evening is free after 5 pm. You can have dinner on your own or with others from the retreat, or join me for a special optional activity–we’ll let you know more after you register!