Antaranga Sangha Program
Since you are a previous Inner Yoga Group Coaching Program participant, I am delighted to invite you to continue evolving with Inner Yoga through the very special Antaranga Sangha (“Inner Yoga Community”) program!
The Antaranga Sangha program is only open to graduates of the Inner Yoga Group Coaching Program who want to continue their personal transformation journey.
This program will support you to:
- Feel less confused and more peaceful with how you think, speak and act
- Let go of non-productive worry and negative thoughts that eat up your energy
- Learn to trust the process of transformation instead of feeling desperate for a one-time solution
- Easily stay committed to your highest aspirations rather than falling back into old, negative habits
- Sweeten your relationships with family, friends, and most importantly yourself
- Connect to an unending source of joy and love more and more of the time
Here’s what you’ll experience in the Antaranga Sangha Program:
- Luxurious exploration of concepts and teachings from ancient yoga wisdom–building on the foundational teachings from the Inner Yoga Group Coaching program
- Guided practices to enhance and help you embody the teachings
- Monthly Transformation Assignments to guide you in your personal practice until the next call
- Live-by-phone mentoring from me and an opportunity to interact with other like-minded yogis in the program community–monthly
- Recommendations for further study (for those who can’t resist!)
- Listing of complementary resources developed through my nearly 15 year love affair with yoga
All of this for less than you would pay for one dinner out!
The on-going subscription Antaranga Sangha program is thoughtfully and deliberately designed to keep you from feeling either overwhelmed or bored. Here’s how the program is delivered:
- One monthly teaching and guided practice call (50 minutes)
(Teaching and guided practice calls are on Wednesdays at 1 pm Eastern Time, generally on the first Wednesday of the month.)
- Recordings of the teaching and guided practice calls
(If you can’t be on the calls live, no worries! All calls are recorded and I share special strategies with you to help you stay on track. )
- Stand-alone recordings of the guided practices
(Separated from the other material on the teaching calls for your convenience when practicing)
- One monthly live Sangha (“Spiritual Community”) coaching call (50 minutes)
(These community group question/answer coaching session calls are on Thursdays at 7:30 pm Eastern Time, generally in the third week of each month. These calls include the powerful combined sangha energy from the current Inner Yoga Group Coaching Program participants, as well as the Antaranga Sangha group.)
- Recordings of the Sangha calls
(Do what you can to attend these support calls live! But if you can’t, no worries. They are recorded and I provide you a way to stay involved.)
This is a on-going subscription program that costs less than weekly yoga classes!
Here’s how it works: your first payment will process on the date of enrollment and you will start with the next Teaching Call. When you enroll, you choose one of two plans: Monthly Plan – your payment will continue to automatically process on the same day of each month. 3-Month Plan – your payment will automatically continue to process every 90 days following the day you enrolled. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time. Written notification to us must be received at email@example.com no later than the 15th of the month to discontinue the scheduled payment for the next month.
I look forward to you joining us! If you have questions, please let me know so we can quickly get them answered.
P.S. Here’s what an Antaranga Sangha client recently told me: “You have led us into the last three limbs of yoga in such a nice, easy, absorbable way. The timing has been exquisite. I’m so lucky to have you and this in my life! I have benefited and changed so much.”